Easy Garlic SpreadFrom ttaaccoo 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350
- Remove the papery outer layer of skin from the garlic head, but leave the individual cloves attached.
- Slice off the top third of the head.
- Place the garlic head flat side down in a small glass or ceramic ovenproof casserole.
- Slowly drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over the garlic.
- Cover tightly with foil or if your casserole has a lid, use it.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes. If a toothpick can pierce a clove easily, then it is ready.
- Serve warm.
- Break apart the cloves and squeeze out the soft garlic!
People Who Like This Dish 4
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- sitbynellie Glasgow, GB
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- ttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookttaaccoo Buffalo, NY
The Rating1 people
I grew up outside of Gilroy, well Salinas is kind of outside of Gilroy. I had an Aunt and her second husband lived in Gilroy so garlic is a big part of my cooking. Always happy to see an interesting garlic recipe.mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!