Cheese N Spinach Winter BisqueFrom mystic_river1 8 years ago
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese shopping list
- 2 cups milk shopping list
- 1 pound cheddar cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 cup cooked rice shopping list
- 1 (6-ounce) bag frozen tiny shrimp, thawed shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine, such as chardonnay shopping list
- Dash of nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Stir cream cheese and milk until cheese melts in a saucepan over medium heat. Add cheddar cheese, spinach and rice until cheese is melted. Stir in shrimp, wine and nutmeg. Cook another five minutes until all is well blended and hot.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating7 people
How delightful, rich and luscious, JM my sweet friend. I look forward to savoring this lovely bisque in the autumn and winter months to come. Thank you so much!lunasea in Orlando loved it
JoyMarie, This sounds very rich. I love the mix of flavors and am sure it will be delightful. I have saved and printed it. Great post :~)lura in Welcome To loved it
Wonderful HIGH 5555 would be a 10 if allowed! ;)
Jm :() AAAA+
Looks like yet another 55555!!
lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!