Spicy Roasted PotatoesFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 15 red potatoes baked and quartered shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves finely diced shopping list
- 3 tablespoon cumin seeds shopping list
- 2 red chilies shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in bowl then set aside.
- In small frying pan heat oil then add garlic and allow to brown.
- Toss in cumin seeds and let it sizzle then add chilies and remove from heat.
- Mix in lime juice, salt and sugar then pour over potatoes and combine well.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 then sprinkle cilantro leaves and coconut over potatoes and serve.