Fish curryFrom cherryflower70 8 years ago
- fish pieces- 6 pc shopping list
- green peas – 1 cup shelled. shopping list
- tomato – 3 cut in to small pieces shopping list
- fresh coriander ½ cup finely chopped shopping list
- turmeric powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- Fenugreek seed- ½ tsp shopping list
- oil – 3tbs shopping list
- Fresh green chilli -4 shopping list
- Ripe chilli 2 ( for garnishing) shopping list
- water 1.5 cup shopping list
How to make it
- Blanch the green peas with warm water for a min and drain them.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to the fish pcs and fry them in oil.
- Transfer the fried fish pcs with slotted spoon to a plate.
- Temper the same oil with fenugreek seed and add tomato
- Stir fry and add meshed potato, chilli and cook till it gets mixed.
- Add blanched peas and stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add water and let it boil and then add the fried fish.
- Cook for 5 min till gravy is ready. Before turning off the gas add coriander mix it.
- Serve garnishing with coriander leaves and red chilli