Mandarin Green BeansFrom chefelaine 7 years ago
- 2 (15-ounce) cans French style green beans, drained shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can bean sprouts, drained shopping list
- 1 (8-ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 (10-ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups crushed potato chips shopping list
- 2 to 4 tablespoons light soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Layer drained beans, water chestnuts, and bean sprouts in 2 1/2 quart lightly greased casserole dish.
- Combine soup, mushroom pieces, onions and soy sauce with 3/4 cup of crushed potato chips.
- Pour over vegetables.
- . Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with remaining crushed potato chips.
- Bake 20 minutes longer.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating12 people
WOW LOVE new veggie dishes me' friend!!
FIVER 55555!lanacountry in Macon loved it
what the hell is a mandarin green bean?
5 ptsfrodo in meadville loved it
Keep the vege dishes rolling! It sounds wonderful for when the cool weather arrives.angelinaw in St Louis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!