Chicken and Cheese Enchilada CasseroleFrom coffeebean53 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 16 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 lb. monterey jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- 4 cans (10 oz. Each) chunk chicken shopping list
- 2 cans (4 oz. Each) green chilies, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cans (10 oz. Each) green chili enchilada sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Spray the inside of Ceramic Liner with cooking spray and pour oil into bottom.
- Layer ingredients in Ceramic Liner: 4 tortilla shells (spread out), 1 cup cheese, 1 cup chicken, 1/4 cup green chilies, 1/4 cup onion, another tortilla layer, 1 cup enchilada sauce, and 1 cup cheese.
- Repeat for remaining ingredients. Pour any remaining enchilada sauce over top.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours or until hot.
- I also use left over beef or pork...