Tuna Appetizer PizzaFrom janick04 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup boiling water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 can (5 oz) tuna, drained shopping list
- 3 cups fresh vegetables, such as sliced mushrooms, cherry tomato halves, chopped broccoli shopping list
- 1 cup shredded cheese (4 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, boiling water and onions until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, pat dough with floured hands, forming 1/2-inch rim.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, stir cream cheese, sour cream, dill weed, garlic powder and tuna until smooth;
- Spread evenly over crust.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
- Just before serving, top with vegetables and cheese.
- Cut into bite-size wedges.
- Refrigerate any remaining wedges