Mushroom ButterFrom cobrien05 5 years ago
How to make it
- Chop mushrooms in food processor.
- In large skillet, melt 2 TBS butter over medium high heat and add mushrooms. Cook for 5-8 minutes, or until liquid evaporates.
- Cool completely.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk 1/4 lb butter until slightly whipped. Add the cooled mushrooms and season with pepper. Blend well.
- Refrigerate or freeze in air-tight container. If frozen, bring to room temperature before using.
- To freeze, place generous tablespoons of butter on cookie sheet. When frozen, transfer to freezer container.
- Makes 1 cup.