Asian Barbecue PorkFrom cookinggood 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat grill,
- Cut pork diagonally into eight 1" thick slices and place on hot grill and close lid, or cover with foil.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- In a medium saucepan cobine oil, garlic paste, ginger paste and 1/4 cup of the sliced onion. Cook on medium high for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until onions are tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients including the remaining onions and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork.
The Cookcookinggood Leesburg, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!