Easy Potato And Carrot SoupFrom falafel_fanatic 7 years ago
- 16 cloves garlic, peeled shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 4 (14 oz.) cans vegetable (or chicken broth-if you are not vegetarian) shopping list
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- thyme shopping list
- rosemary shopping list
How to make it
- In large saucepan, combine garlic, broth, potatoes, and carrots.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are very tender.
- Add seasonings.
- Serve with crackers and grilled cheese sandwiches.