Oven-Grilled Beef RibsFrom gourmetloveaffair 6 years ago
- 1 rack beef ribs (6-8 ribs per rack) shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 T garlic powder shopping list
- 1 T paprika shopping list
- 1/2 T pepper shopping list
- 1/2 T cayenne shopping list
- 2 teaspoons onion powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup "Arizona chili-Sweet Barbecue Sauce" (or any bbq sauce will do ;) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 275 F.
- Combine first 7 ingredients thoroughly. Rub all over rib, paying special attention to meaty side.
- Line a roasting pan with foil. Place ribs in pan. Cover/tent with foil and place in oven for 60-75 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let rest 5-10 minutes.
- Place on grill for 30-45 minutes, slather with sauce for last 5 minutes of cooking or until sauce is caramelized.
- Cut in one to two bone serving.