Old Fashioned Apple CakeFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 4 cups cored and diced golden delicious apples shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 2) In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, allspice, and salt. Whisk together eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla; stir into flour mixture. Fold in apples, pecans, and raisins.
- 3) Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!