Kolacky Polish CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first three ingredients, divide dough in half and chill.
- Roll out with rolling pin about 1/4 inch thick.
- Cut with samll round cutter (about size of a 50 cent piece).
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and top each with 1/2 teaspoon apricot jam.
- Bake in moderate oven---350 for 15 minutes or until jam bubbles and very lightly browned on bottom.
- Makes about 4 dozen.
- Must be stored in single layers.
- These stay fresh for several weeks.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating1 people
I remember enjoying these as a child. I think it was my Aunt or great Aunt that made them and they were always delicious.chacha in New York loved it