Fruit Gelatin Angel Food CakeFrom mountainmama 5 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly oil or use cooking spray to lightly coat the inside of the bundt pan.
- Boil 3 cups of water in a saucepan, dissolve gelatin in the boiling water. Add cold water; let cool approximately 10 minutes.
- Arrange all of the peaches in the bottom of the bundt pan.
- Carefully pour 1 1/2 cups of the gelatin mixture over the peaches.
- Brush the outer crumb layer off the angel food cake and place top side down over the gelatin, slightly pressing down.
- Spoon strawberries around the sides of cake.
- Pour remaining gelatin over cake.
- Place a plate over the top of the pan to help keep the cake down into the mixture.
- Chill until gelatin is firm, approximately 1-2 hours.
- Remove the dinner plate and place serving plate over the top of the bundt pan, flip to unmold.
- Serve with whipped topping if desired.