Tomato Green Pepper and Cucumber SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1 small green pepper diced shopping list
- 2 medium cucumbers pared and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 3 green onions including green parts thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Place tomatoes, pepper, cucumber, parsley, mint and green onion in a salad bowl.
- Beat together lemon juice, olive oil and salt then pour over vegetables.
- Toss and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!