Sliced Tomatoes With Pesto DressingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- In blender combine vinegar, basil, garlic, salt, sugar, cheese and oil.
- Process until smooth and well combined.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Stir well with a whisk or fork before using.
- Core tomatoes and slice then arrange in a shallow bowl.
- Grind pepper over tomatoes then drizzle tomatoes evenly with pesto.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!