Irish Winter Vegetable CasseroleFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 pound potatoes sliced shopping list
- 2 medium parsnips peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 medium leeks (use green and white parts) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 pound cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon mace shopping list
- 2 large garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh parsley chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes and parsnips in water until tender.
- While these are cooking chop leeks and simmer in milk until soft.
- Cook cabbage and have warm and well chopped.
- Drain potatoes then season with mace, garlic, salt and pepper then beat well.
- Add cooked leeks and milk.
- Blend in cabbage and butter.
- Garnish with parsley.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!