Tri-tip and WineFrom springka 6 years ago
- 4 lb tri-tip roast (you can use any type of your favorite roast if you'd like, also feel free to go bigger or smaller on the size of the roast to work for your family) shopping list
- one packet onion soup mix shopping list
- 2 cups red wine (use whatever you have on hand, merlot seem to work the best though for my experimentation) shopping list
How to make it
- Trim the roast of any large areas of fat, leave a little though, this really adds to the flavor
- Place roast in crock pot
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over roast
- Pour wine over roast
- Let cook 8 hours on low heat
- Eat and enjoy!!!
- PS- This makes great leftovers for sandwiches!!! If your lucky enough to have any leftovers. My family and friends devour it!!!
The Cookspringka Hanford, CA
The Rating2 people
I really love these kinds of recipes, flavorful, easy and you can let them cook all day! I've added your recipe to some of the groups I belong to. You might want to check them out.shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it