Super Chunky Chocolate chip CookiesFrom peetabear 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter-flavored shortening shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 4 squares (1 ounces each) bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a mixing bowl, cream shortening, butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!