Satay Chicken Pasta SaladFrom deedeec 6 years ago
- 8 oz bowtie pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup Lite Asian vinaigrette salad dressing (I like sesame dressings) shopping list
- 1 inch fresh ginger Root, finely grated shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter shopping list
- 2 medium carrots, julienned shopping list
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in strips shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh basil, julienned shopping list
- 2-3 Tbs peanut oil, or canola, or olive... shopping list
- 3 cups chicken, diced (about 1 lb) shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 Tbsp ginger, finely grated shopping list
- garnish (suggest basil leaves or decoratively cut carrots and peppers) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions and taste. Drain, rince, set aside.
- In small deep bowl, combine salad dressing, garlic, ginger, and peanut butter and vigorously whisk till combined.
- Heat oil in wok to med-high. Add chicken and stir fry quickly for 2-3 minutes. Add ginger and garlic, stir fry 2 more minutes, till chicken is done.
- In large bowl combine pasta, chicken, carrots, peppers, basil, peanuts and dressing. Toss well.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.