Maple Apple DelightFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 32 Social tea biscuits (Christie or other brand) shopping list
- 1 can (19 oz - 540 ml) apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) whole milk (or cream for a richer flavour) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) maple syrup (or honey if you prefer) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp (5 ml) pure vanilla (or vanilla extract) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Layer half (16) Christie Social Tea Biscuits to evenly cover the bottom of a 9 " (23 cm) square shallow baking pan.
- Spread half of the apple filling over the tea biscuits.
- Layer with the remaining 16 biscuits with the other half of the apple filling.
- Beat remaining ingredients together and pour over the mixture in the pan.
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm, drizzled with heavy cream, custard or serve cold with ice cream.