CHILE PORKFrom eny 8 years ago
How to make it
- Boil tomatillos, tomatoes, chiles and garlic. Once cooked remove garlic.
- Cut up the pork stew into small portions.
- Cut 2 garlic cloves into really small parts put on the meat and cook meat on medium to high heat. (cover pan, let meat cook in own steam once juice evaporates, fry on own fat.) Ok to add oil if necessary.
- Blend Salsa ingredients add fresh garlic(to taste) and salt (to taste).
- Add to meat and bring to a boil. Let simmer for about 15 minutes.