Low Carb Reuben CasseroleFrom ocergm 8 years ago
- 1 Lb. of thinly sliced corned beef shopping list
- 1 16 oz. package of deli sauerkraut (do not use canned or jarred kraut) shopping list
- 6 oz. of swiss cheese shredded shopping list
- 1 Tbs Splenda brown sugar shopping list
- 4Tbs of thousand island dressing ( I like Paul Newman's) shopping list
- 4 Tbs of Mayonaise shopping list
- 1.5 Tbs of dill pickle relish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large casserole dish sprayed with Pam, layer scrunched up slices of the corned beef in a single layer covering the entire dish bottom.
- In a small dish drain 1/2 liquid from bag of saurkraut and mix in Splenda brown sugar.
- Spread kraut mixture evenly atop the corned beef.
- Top evenly with shredded Swiss cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes to heat through and through
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookocergm Davidson, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!