Crescent Cheesecake BreakfastFrom lenora 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare 9X13 inch pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with one entire package of crescent rolls (push together sections and roll out to be one piece).
- Whip together cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.
- Add this filling ontop of cresent rolls.
- Cover filling with the other package of crescent rolls.
- Melt butter and brush ontop of the top layer of crescent rolls.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in bowl and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- This dish is excellent to make ahead and refrigerate overnight before placing in oven for the next morning's breakfast.
The Cooklenora Oak Park, MI
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!