Peanut Butter and Honey CookiesFrom seanmay 4 years ago
- 1 cup Natural peanut butter (just ground peanuts) shopping list
- 1 cup honey (local is best) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- Substitutions for vegans and people with food allergies/sensitivities: shopping list
- Instead of peanut butter, you can use sunflower seed butter. shopping list
- Instead of honey, you can use maple syrup. shopping list
- Instead of egg, you can use 1 Tbsp of freshly ground flax seeds. shopping list
- Instead of wheat flour, you can use sorghum, brown rice, or tapioca flour. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Add the honey and egg to the bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the peanut butter and mix.
- Add the flour and baking soda a little at a time until everything is blended together.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet. You can make cross-hatch patterns on the top with a fork if you want that look.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until browned.