Potato And Sweet Corn SaladFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4 to 6 med to larege yukon gold potatoes cooked , cubed , peeled and warm shopping list
- 3 ears of cooked sweet corn, kerels cut off the cob shopping list
- 1 to 2 tbs red onion fine chopped shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil or as needed to make creamy shopping list
- few tablesppons white balsamic vinegar or use fresh lemon juice shopping list
- to taste instead shopping list
- salt and fresh grated pepper to taste shopping list
- Fresh chopped green and or or red basil to taste shopping list
How to make it
- While ptotoes are still wam, stir in the olive oil to make creamy and add vinegar and mix well.
- Add the onion, corn,, salt and pepper to ttaste
- Add the chopped red and green basil
- Serve warm or room temperature
- The corn should give it some sweetness
- If you don't want an oil and vinegar dressing, then a mayo based one is very fine too!