Peaches and Cream Corn ChowderFrom gemmee 7 years ago
- 2 cups unsalted chicken broth or water shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 large carrot, peeled and grated shopping list
- 3 cups peaches and Cream frozen corn (or your favorite variety) shopping list
- 2 cups 2% milk (or 2% condensed milk, or 1 cup of each) shopping list
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup old cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Pour chicken broth or water into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add onion, potatoes and carrot and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 8 minutes.
- Add corn, return to boil and simmer covered for 5 minutes.
- Add milk, salt, pepper; heat to nearly boiling.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls; top each bowl with grated cheese and parsley.
- Serve at once.