Sweet Potato and Turkey HashFrom gemmee 7 years ago
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 small sweet potatoe, peeled and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped shopping list
- 2 scallions thinly sliced (or green onions) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme shopping list
- 1/2 pound cooked skinless roast turkey breast cut into 1/4 inch cubes shopping list
- 2 Tbsp reduced fat sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add sweet potato and cook, stirring occasionally until lightly browned and beginning to soften (about 5 mins).
- Add bell pepper, scallions, water, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Cook until heated through, about 2 mins. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Serve warm
The Cookgemmee York, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!