Pineapple Dream PuddingFrom gemmee 6 years ago
- 1 pkt unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened pineapple juice (see *Note*) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp almond or coconut extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened crushed pineapple (see *Note*) shopping list
- 1 cup 1% creamed cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 packet whipped topping mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup 1% milk shopping list
- 2 tsp toasted unsweetened coconut (optional) shopping list
- *Note* start with 14 oz tin unsweetened pineapple - drain off 1/2 cup of the juice... then use another 1/2 cup UNdrained for the 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple shopping list
How to make it
- Make up whipped topping with 1/2 c milk.
- Sprinkle gelatin over pineapple juice in a small saucepan.
- Let stand 5 mins to soften, and then add extract.
- Heat just until gelatin melts. Cool to room temperature.
- Place pineapple and cottage cheese in a food processor or blender.
- Process until pureed.
- Mix in gelatin mixture. Fold whipped topping into mixture.
- Sprinkle toasted coconut on top
- Chill 2 hrs.
- If you find pudding a little dry, add in a little more juice.