Beef Taco Skillet in minutesFrom charrm1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook beef in a 10 " skillet until well browned, stirring to break up the meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, salsa, water, tortillas. Heat to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Stir. Top with cheese.
- Variations: Creamy Mexican Fiesta: Stir in 1/2 cup sour cream with the soup
- Ranchero style: Une corn tortillar instead of flour tortillas and shredded Mexican cheese blend instead of Cheddar.
The Cookcharrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!