Creamy Apple Crumb PieFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- pastry for single-crust pie(9") shopping list
- 1/3c sugar shopping list
- 3Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4tsp ground allspice shopping list
- 6c cubed,peeled tart apples(about 6 med.) shopping list
- 1c(8oz) reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1tsp vanilla shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2c flour shopping list
- 1/4c packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2Tbs cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- Line 9' pie plate with pastry;flute edges. In a lg. bowl,combine sugar,cornstarch, cinnamon and allspice. Fold in the apples. Combine sour cream and vanilla;stir into apple mixture. Spoon into pastry shell.
- For topping:Combine the flour,brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl;cut in the butter till mixture resembles coarsr crumbs. Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake at 400 for 25 mins. Reduce heat to 350;bake 25-30 mins more or till filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Cook on wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers.