The Jeffersons Wine JellyFrom noir 6 years ago
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- 2 cups cranberry juice shopping list
- 3/4 to 1 cup sugar shopping list
- pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 pint madeira wine shopping list
- strained juice of 3 lemons shopping list
- strawberries for garnish. shopping list
- Decorative Mold...Chilled ahead of time shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve 2 envelopes of gelatin in cold water.
- Ad this to the fruit juice, which has been brought to a boil.
- Add sugar to taste and a pinch of salt. Let cool.
- Next, add the pint of wine and lemon juice.
- Pour into mold that has been chilled.
- Set into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Unmold and serve cold.
- Decorate with strawberries that have been rolled in powdered sugar.