Ground Beef And Potato CasseroleFrom gloriabeaudin 8 years ago
- 1- 1/2 lbs. lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 envelope onion soup mix shopping list
- 4-5 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1- 28 oz. can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1 -28 oz. can of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1/2 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 can of mushrooms, pieces and stems shopping list
- 1 stalk of celery thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lb. bag of Garden Style Veggies or veggie of your choice shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet cook ground beef with garlic powder, onion soup mix, green pepper, celery and mushrooms until meat is no longer pink and the veggies are tender.
- Put thinly sliced potatoes into a 5 quart casserole dish or dutch oven.
- Top with frozen veggies.
- Add the ground beef mixture over top of the veggies.
- Add the tomatoes and the tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Cook in a 350F oven for 1 1/2 hrs or until the potatoes are tender.
The Cookgloriabeaudin Sudbury, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!