Baked Eyeballs CasseroleFrom cardinal54 5 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 jar (1 lb. 11.5 oz.) Prego® italian sausage Hearty Meat™ Meat Sauce shopping list
- 1 container (15 oz.) part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 7 cups bow tie-shaped pasta, cooked and drained shopping list
- 1 container (8 oz.) small fresh mozzarella cheese balls (about 1-inch) shopping list
- 2 tbsp. sliced pitted ripe olives shopping list
How to make it
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 2-inch shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Mix 1 1/2 cups pasta sauce, ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and pasta in the prepared dish.
- Spread the remaining pasta sauce over the pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400°F. for 25 min. or until hot.
- Arrange the cheese balls randomly over the pasta mixture.
- Place a sliced olive on each cheese ball.
- Let stand for 10 min. before serving.
- TIP: Easy Substitution Tip: If fresh mozzarella cheese balls are not available, substitute 1 package (8 oz.) fresh mozzarella cheese. Cut crosswise into thirds. Cut each third in 6 wedges, for triangle-shaped eyes.
The Cookcardinal54 Cuthbert, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!