Grasshopper PieFrom askksk 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup filled chocolate cookie crumbs (about 18 cookies) shopping list
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream shopping list
- 1 cup prepared instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1/4 cup green crème de menthe shopping list
- 1/4 cup white crème de cocoa shopping list
How to make it
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter thoroughly. If desired, reserve 2 to 3 tbsp crumb mixture for garnish. Press remaining mixture firmly and evenly against bottom and side of 9 inch pie pan. Chill. In small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on water to soften. Stir over very low heat until gelatin is dissolved. In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Blend pudding and liqueurs into whipped cream; fold in gelatin. Pour into crumb crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Chill about 4 hours.
The Cookaskksk LOUISVILLE, KY
- Not added to any groups yet!