Baked Deviled Eggs in Sour CreamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut peeled eggs in half lengthwise then remove yolks without breaking whites and mash yolks.
- Make a filling by blending mashed yolks, curry powder, butter, parsley, onion, salt and pepper.
- Fill whites and lay them in a greased baking dish.
- Season sour cream with salt and paprika then pour over the eggs and bake 5 minutes in hot oven.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating1 people
Hello ~ ^j^ ^j^ ^j^ ~
What an easy and delicious egg "5"FORK!!!!! recipe
It will surly Please many of my Family members~
I really like the use of the Curry Powder~
Blessings ~*~ mj ~*~
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!