Bacon Lobster QuicheFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 9 inch pie crust unbaked shopping list
- 4 slices bacon shopping list
- 2 cups lobster meat shopping list
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced shopping list
- 1 cup swiss cheese shredded shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 then line a quiche or pine pan with pie crust.
- Cook bacon until crisp and set on paper towel to drain.
- Layer half of the lobster meat, scallions and Swiss cheese in pie crust.
- Repeat process for remaining half.
- Beat eggs then add milk, cream, salt, pepper and nutmeg and pour over lobster mixture.
- Crumble bacon into small pieces and sprinkle on top then bake 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!