Cornish Hen With Cranberry Brandy SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Wash hen and with a large sharp chef's knife cut through breastbone and open bird fully.
- Turn bird over and cut through back to split hen into two pieces.
- Wash bird well then season with salt and pepper.
- Place hen pieces in a baking pan large enough to hold pieces in one layer.
- Bake 45 minutes then remove from oven and cover with foil the set aside.
- In medium sauté pan over medium heat warm brandy and cranberries.
- Carefully light a match and flame brandy then when flame subsides add vinegar and honey.
- Cook stirring constantly until thickened then serve over hen.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!