Angel Hair Pasta with ShrimpFrom jen98 8 years ago
- 1 package (16 ounces) capellini (angel hair) pasta, although any pasta will do shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil or veg oil shopping list
- 2 TB chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 small red chili, seeded and finely chopped or crushed red pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or veg broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 lb uncooked, peeled, deveined small shrimp. thawed if frozen. shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in Dutch oven or 12- inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook parsley, garlic and chili in oil for 1 minute, stirring occasionally. Stir in wine, nutmeg and shrimp; reduce heat. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes until shrimp are pink and firm.
- Mix pasta and shrimp mixture in Dutch oven. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.