Lean tasty chickenFrom anu20 8 years ago
- Chicken- 2 quarters shopping list
- Salt- To taste shopping list
- Crushed garlic- I tsp shopping list
- Paprika- 1/4 tsp shopping list
- Rosemary- 1/4 tsp shopping list
- Black pepper- 1/2 tsp shopping list
- Thyme- 1/4 tsp shopping list
- Coriander- 1/4 tsp shopping list
- Hot Chilli (Optional)- 1/4tsp shopping list
- Olive Oil- 4 tbsp shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all herbs together, in a a bowl. Together with s+p
- Wash chicken (2 quarters) and put in a bowl, then add your spices
- Leave to marinade for about an hour (Or you can leave it overnight if you don't want to wait an hour before dinner!)
- Pop in oven for about 30-35 mins
- Serve this amazing meal for two!
- Great with a side of whole-grain rice and some veggies!
- You know chicken is cooked when it no longer looks heavy, so a little poke should not bring out any clear liquid
The Cookanu20 London, GB
The Rating2 people
Hi Anu, I love a little spice in my food. This recipe sounds simple and tasty. Do you mix the Olive Oil in with the spices or do you brush the chicken before you put it in the oven? High 5 Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!