Mini MuffinsFrom myan 7 years ago
- 280 grams plain flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 125 grams caster suger shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 bananas, roughly smashed shopping list
- 240 ml milk shopping list
- 85 grams melted butter shopping list
- 200 grams blueberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200*C.
- Line 2 x 12 mini muffin trays with paper case.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in the sugar.
- In a jug, whisk togehter the egg, milk and butter, then add to the mashed banana, stirring to combine.
- Add all the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Stir to just combine, then fold in the blueberries.
- Spoon into the cases and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Refill the muffin tins with the paper cases and repeat with the remaining mixture.
The Cookmyan Singapore, SG
- Not added to any groups yet!