Carmel Fudge SquaresFrom blueeyes68ky 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter and mix with sugar, add the remaining ingredients.
- Put in greased and floured 8 or 9 inch pan.
- Bake at 300 degree oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan and cut into squares and roll in powdered sugar.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- kimdaigle Nowhere, Us
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- lanacountry Macon, GA
- angeleyes1231 Torrington, CT
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- ammers Billings, MT
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- pinkpasta Upstate, SC
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating5 people
high 5 for ya!jett2whit in Union City loved it
YUMMY 55555!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
ohhhhhhhhh i love caramel anything yum ........**5** thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it