Bacon Roll AppetizersFrom luvscouting 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream and soup mix.
- Spread each slice of bread with a layer of cheese mixture.
- Cut bread slices in half.
- Place each bread half on a bacon half and roll up.
- Secure each with a toothpick.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 mins. or until browned.
- Serve warm or at room temp.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookluvscouting BERWICK, PA
The Rating7 people
these are my favorite appetizers! Anything with bacon makes me happy - the first time I ever had them I swore that my friend had laced them with some drug because I couldn't stop eating them!! LOL ^^^5madmommy in Wayne loved it
Sounds awesome to me!!!broadzilla in Saxonburg loved it