Party MixFrom charrm1 8 years ago
- 2 cups puffed wheat (2 cups = 500 ml) shopping list
- 2 cups bite-size shredded rice shopping list
- 2 cups bite-size shredded wheat shopping list
- 2 cups ready-to-eat oat cereal shopping list
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks shopping list
- 2 cups mixed salted nuts shopping list
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce (5 ml) shopping list
- 1 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ingredients. Add worcestershire sauce to the butter and pour over the cereal mix. Sprinkle with garlic salt and toss. Bake at 250 degrees F (130 C) for 1 hour. Stir often.
- You may adjust the flavours by adding other spices, to your taste, like curry, onion salt, celery salt, etc...
People Who Like This Dish 1
- charrm1 Gatineau, Canada
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔