Spicy Potato SoupFrom luvscouting 6 years ago
- 1 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 4 cups cubed, peeled potatoes shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 - 26 oz jar spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme shopping list
- 1 tsp hot sauce (to taste - we use more cause we like it hot) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot brown ground beef, then drain.
- Add potatoes, onion, and tomato sauce.
- Stir in water, salt, pepper, thyme and hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and soup has thickened.
The Cookluvscouting BERWICK, PA
The Rating4 people
Very different, I like it very much, thanks!debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
It is that time of year for great fall soups, and this is a great one.
Five Forkstrigger in loved it
different delicous high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it