Peanut Butter Roll 11From blueeyes68ky 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook stirring until sugar dissolves, then cook over low heat without stirring to hard ball stage (265) or test by dropping a few drops in cup of cold water.
- Meanwhile, put into large bowl 2 egg whites, 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Beat until stiff, about 2 minutes, slowly pour hot syrup over egg whites, while beating at high speed.
- Continue beating until mixture will hold its shape.
- Pour 10 x sugar on cabinet top---pour mixture on sugar.
- Add more 10 x sugar on top of mixture, just enough to roll mixture out, spreading peanut butter.
- Roll up and cut in pieces.
- Note: 10 x sugar (confectionery sugar)
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!