Key Lime Yogurt PieFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 4 oz (half 8-oz package) fat-free cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 containers (6 oz each) Light Thick & Creamy key lime pie yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel shopping list
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz) shopping list
How to make it
- In 1-quart saucepan, mix water and lime juice; sprinkle gelatin on lime juice mixture; let stand 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved. Cool slightly, about 2 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add yogurt and lime juice mixture; beat on low speed until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping and lime peel. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.