Pumpkin Pork StewFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried basil leaves, crushed shopping list
- 2 lbs. lean pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 can (28 oz.) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained shopping list
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure pumpkin shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup rosé or white Zinfandel wine shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 medium yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cubed shopping list
- 2 cups (about 1/2 lb.) green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces shopping list
- 1 cinnamon stick shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, garlic and basil; cook for 1 minute or until onion is tender.
- Add pork; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add tomatoes with juice, pumpkin, broth, wine, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- ADD potatoes, green beans and cinnamon stick.
- Cover; cook over low heat for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Remove cinnamon stick before serving.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!