Sweetly Cinnamon Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- ---Batter--- shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup spelt flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 5 oz silken tofu, pureed shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 tsp maple extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup pure apple butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt shopping list
- ---Filling--- shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a tube pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together flours, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside.
- Cream the butter, Splenda and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add pureed tofu, vanilla and maple extracts, beat well.
- Add apple butter and half the yogurt, beating smooth.
- Add the flour mixture alternating with remaining yogurt and beat until batter is smooth.
- Place 1/3 the cake batter into a small bowl. Add brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon, stirring well.
- Place 1/2 the plain batter into pan.
- Top with cinnamon-nut batter, swirling in with the tip of a knife.
- Top with remaining plain batter.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until tests done.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Piece Of Cake376 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members