Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom shariv 5 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup lowfat plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan or line with paper liners.
- Combine flours, sugar, baking powder and soda, salt, cinnamon and chocolate chips in a large bowl. In another bowl, beat eggs, yogurt, butter, vanilla and bananas. Stir mixture into dry ingredients just until moistened. (Do NOT overmix!)
- Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with sugar, if desired. Bake 20 - 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in muffin comes out clean.
The Cookshariv Rochester, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!